Sierra Imaging Center
The Sierra Imaging Center offers state-of-the-art imaging technology in a convenient and modern facility. Our experienced staff of board certified radiologists, technologists and support personnel are committed to providing the most advanced, accurate, safe, and timely imaging services. Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Sierra Medical Office Building, just east of the hospital, adjacent to the Emergency Department.
- Computed Tomography (CT) Services
- Clear, sharp, thin, accurate imaging
- Exceptional speed (freeze motion) reduced exam times
- Increased anatomical coverage and information
- Built in pediatric low dose protocols to minimize radiation exposure
- Accurate diagnostic results
- Full angiography coverage
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Services
- Siemens 1.5 Tesla
- Short bore gantry - much less intimidating than long bore gantry
- Patient headphones with music of choice, and relaxation pillows to ease some discomfort inherent to MRI
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Walk-in 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (extended hours available)
- Digital image quality at an efficient dose
- Reduced exam times
- Ultrasound Services
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- OB and gynecological exams
- Duplex studies, vascular and noninvasive vascular assessment (NIVA) studies
- Positron Emission Tomography with Computed Tomography (PET/CT)
- PET captures images of tiny changes in the body's metabolism caused by the growth of abnormal cells, while at the same time, CT images allow physicians to pinpoint the exact location, size and shape of the diseased tissue or tumor.
- Scans are performed Tuesdays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sierra Medical Office Building, 9399 Crown Crest Blvd. • Suite 100 Parker, CO 80138
Hours: Monday-Friday; 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Radiologist Hours On-Site: Weekdays: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Front Desk: 303-269-4444, Fax: 303-269-4504
303-269-4500. For pre-authorization: fax physician order, clinical notes and insurance card. STAT orders under 24 hours require the physician office to perform.