Parker Adventist Hospital's Outpatient Infusion Center offers a convenient outpatient setting for patients who require infusions of medications, including those with central lines.
Infusion services are provided by a staff of experienced registered nurses who specialize in intravenous therapy.
- Chemotherapy administration
- Antibiotic administration
- Blood product administration including:
- Cryoprecipitate, Fresh Frozen Plasma, Irradiated blood products, Platelets, PRBC
- IV hydration for hyperemesis or dehydration including:
- D5NS, D5W, NS, Potassium
- Infusion services including:
- Albumin, Cortisol Stimulation Testing, Hydration, Iron Infusions, IVIG, Lab, Remicade, Solumedrol, Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Injections: Epogen, Neupogen, Rhogam, Xolair
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Boniva, Reclast
- Insertion of IV access lines
- Central line catheter care
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Outpatient Infusion Center is located in Parker Adventist Hospital. Patients should check in at Main Patient Registration.
To Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are required, please call 303-269-4862 to schedule a time.
Fax physician orders to 303-269-4759.
Please include the following information:
- Patient name
- Doctor name
- Diagnosis related to the specific treatment ordered
- Lab values and parameters if needed
- Current patient demographics sheet