The Outpatient Infusion Center at Parker Adventist Hospital offers easy, affordable, year-round access to high-quality infusion and chemotherapy services. Staffed by registered nurses who specialize in intravenous and injectable therapies, our goal is to provide personalized, compassionate, and comfortable care to every patient we see.
The Outpatient Infusion Center offers a variety of intravenous, injectable and infusion health services, including:
- Antibiotic administration
- Blood product infusion
- IV medications, including Reclast (osteoporosis)
- IV hydration
- Injections, including Prolia (osteoporosis)
- Lab draws through central lines
- Insertion of central access including PICCs and midlines
- Central line care, including access, flushing and declotting
Location and Hours
Parker’s Outpatient Infusion Center is open every day between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., including weekends and holidays.
The Outpatient Infusion Center is located on the first floor of Parker Adventist Hospital. There is free campus parking and patients can use complimentary valet services at the main entrance Monday - Friday. Valet service is not available on weekends.
Call 303-303-603-3553 to schedule an appointment.
Our fax number is 303-269-4759.