Parker's Average ER Wait Time
Parker Adventist Hospital is designated by the State of Colorado as a Level III Trauma Center. This year we will care for more than 23,000 emergency patients with a team of seasoned professionals who ensure that patients receiving emergency services receive the finest care possible.
Our Emergency Department Team...
- All emergency physicians and trauma surgeons are certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support - a commitment required to achieve Level III certification.
- All emergency room and intensive care unit nurses are Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certified.
- In addition to the TNCC certification, all of Parker Adventist Hospital's emergency room nurses have Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Core Curriculum (ENPC).
- Our Emergency Department patient satisfaction scores rank in the 99th percentile*
- Average wait time is less than 15 minutes *as measured by HealthStream Research
If you are having an emergency call 911 Immediately!
Emergency Department: 303-269-4800
Children's Emergency Department: 720-777-1350
If you have comments or questions about Parker Adventist Hospital's Emergency Department, please email:
Kristin Madsen, RN, BSN, CEN, CPEN,
Director, Emergency Services & Float Pool
Taking these two steps can help you get the best and fastest care possible in an emergency.