Do I Have A Sleep Disorder?
How restful is your sleep?
Please discuss any of these symptoms with your doctor. You may have a sleep problem that can be diagnosed and treated to help you get the rest you need and improve your health.
- Are you excessively sleepy during the day?
- Do you gasp, snore or pause in your breathing while you sleep?
- Do you wake up tired and not refreshed?
- Are you fatigued?
- Do you wake up frequently from sleep?
- Do you wake up with headaches?
- Is your neck size larger than 16 inches (women) or 17 inches (men)?
- Have you ever fallen asleep or nodded off at a stoplight or while driving?
Talk to your doctor.
If your symptoms indicate the need for evaluation they can refer you to the Sleep Disorders Center. Sleep studies are typically covered by insurance, but you should check your own plan for specific information about your coverage.