The Cancer Center at Parker Adventist Hospital
We blend a healing and spiritual environment with the latest in advanced treatment technology. Our academic caliber cancer center is differentiated by personalized, coordinated care and a unique environment experience.
Parker Adventist Hospital combines the most advanced treatments and technology with a patient-centered, multidisciplinary team approach for cancer treatment. Our expert cancer care team includes surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, and specially trained nurses who are committed to providing the very best in oncology care. Our state-of-the-art center includes radiation oncology, CT simulation, and a linear accelerator with stereotactic body radiation therapy and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Current Oncology Services
- Our expanded multidisciplinary Tumor Board meets on a bi-monthly basis to offer expert insight for complex oncology cases
- Dedicated inpatient oncology unit with trained oncology staff
- Our NAPBC certified Trio Breast Center provides advanced, comprehensive breast care
- Genetic counseling available for the identification of hereditary cancer syndromes and to influence treatment plans
- Nutrition counseling available to help cancer patients fight infection and maintain adequate body weight and strength
- Our infusion center offers a convenient outpatient setting for patients who require infusions of medications
- Psychosocial counseling for patients and families
- Patient navigation services to assist patients through the treatment process
- PET/CT for high diagnostic accuracy of cancer
- Community Cancer Screening Program participation through the American Cancer Society (CPS3)
- State-of-the-Art radiation oncology
- Expert hematology and medical oncology
- Comprehensive surgical oncology
- Oncology focused rehabilitation
- “Language of Hope” patient success program
- Clinical trials through the Colorado Cancer Research Program
- Cancer support groups
Cancer Center Main Number: 303-269-4975
We are part of the Centura Health Cancer Network, delivering integrated, advanced care across Colorado and western Kansas.