By the Numbers
- 840 associates
- 946 affiliated physicians
- 134 licensed beds, including 6 pediatric beds licensed by The Children's Hospital
- 6,919 annual admissions*
- 23,185 annual emergency room visits*
- 22.8 million in total community benefit provided annually*
*For the fiscal year ended 2011
- Emergency Department with Level III trauma designation
- Cardiovascular Services with Cath Lab
- The BirthPlace with a Level III NICU caring for babies born as early as 28 weeks. More than 9,385 babies have been born at Parker Hospital's BirthPlace, and features private rooms, 24-hour in-house anesthesiology coverage and a neonatal intensive care unit with 24-hour coverage by neonatal nurse practitioners from The Children's Hospital
- Neurosurgery program providing diagnostic, consultative and therapeutic services for treatment of routine and complex disorders of the brain and spine
- Comprehensive total joint replacement program with a special pre and post surgical rehabilitation program and a unique pain management protocol
- Comprehensive breast services including digital mammography, breast ultrasound, MRI guided biopsy, and steriotactic biopsy in The Trio Breast Center
- Stroke program with 24/7 neurology and neurosurgery coverage, education, rehabilitation, and prevention programs.
- Bariatric weight loss surgery performed using minimally invasive techniques
- Outpatient Imaging Services including MRI, CT, ultrasound, diagnostic x-ray and PET/CT
- A special pediatric wing offered in collaboration with The Children's Hospital, including emergency, specialty and inpatient care for kids
- Rehabilitation services include inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Sleep Disorders Center that treats more than 70 distinct sleep disorders
- Anorectal Physiology Lab offers comprehensive diagnostic testing that provides important information about the function and anatomy of the anus and rectum
- Operating rooms with computerized access to radiology images and capability for minimally invasive surgery
Community and Patient Resources
- Parker, offers free health information and physician referalls: 303-777-NURSE (6877)
- CarePages at www.parkerhospital.org offers a free personalized Web page to help family and friends communicate during hospitalization and recovery.
- That's My Baby online nursery at www.parkerhospital.org allows family and friends to see photos of your newborn.
- The Parker Hospital Foundation supports the important work of the hospital.
To give a gift, contact Lisa Sandoval at 303-715-7614.