The BirthPlace at Parker
An Amazing Experience Delivered Daily
The BirthPlace at Parker Adventist Hospital delivers an amazing experience for new moms, families and guests. From our large private birthing suites, gourmet room service and a unique family-centered approach to care, The BirthPlace combines advanced medical expertise with the utmost of safety, comfort and confidence. Welcoming over 12,000 babies into the world, our highly skilled BirthPlace team is ready for anything, including high-risk pregnancies, multiples and premature babies. Our top priority is healthy moms and healthy babies through the entire birthing experience. We invite you to get to know us, and the high level of care we provide.
What Sets Us Apart
Beautiful beginnings start everyday at The BirthPlace. We welcome you to become a part of our growing BirthPlace family, and look forward to celebrating this amazing experience with you.
Below are some of the many things that sets us apart:
- Our mission- We extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
- Our Customized Care- Whatever your vision, we’re ready to deliver your baby, your way. At The BirthPlace, we believe your birthing experience should be personal and tailored to your needs and preferences. Our dedicated team will strive to honor your birthing vision as best and safely as possible. Learn more about our customized care
- Our Extraordinary Team- Neonatologists, 24/7 on-call OB Anesthesiologists, passionate and highly trained nurses, OB/GYN physicians, International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) and our unique partnership with The Children’s Hospital, forms a world-class medical team ready to support you and your baby.
- Our Amenities- Our large private birthing suites with individual bathrooms, comfortable guest bed, Wi-Fi and in-room movies, will seem more like your home, than a hospital. Schedule your BirthPlace tour today
- Our Internet-Based Physician Access- The OBIX fetal monitoring system provides doctors access to vital fetal and maternal patient information—such as fetal heart-rate, contractions and mother’s blood pressure in real time directly to the doctor’s mobile device.
- Our Newborn Intensive Care (NICU)- Our Level III NICU provides comprehensive care to some of our smallest patients-- high-risk newborns and multiples age 28 weeks and up. Equipped with the latest technologies in caring for fragile and premature babies, our state-of-the-art Giraffe Isolette beds simulate the uterine environment, protecting against light, sound and external stressors. All our NICU nurses are Level III trained NICU NNPs or BSNs. Learn more about our Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Our High Risk Pregnancy Experts- Sometimes a pregnancy may be considered high-risk or require perinatal care. The Parker Perinatal Center is staffed by leading experts in Perinatology who care for patients with maternal or fetal care needs. Their facility features state-of-the-art equipment capable of providing 3-D and 4-D imagery.
- Our Award Winning Lactation Program- In 2012, we were the recipient of the Colorado Can Do 5! Breastfeeding Excellence Starts Today (B.E.S.T.) award.
- Our Unique Baby Classes- Being a parent means taking on the most important responsibility in the world, but you don’t have to go at it alone. Our expert educators bring a wealth of experience to each class. We offer several comprehensive baby classes including Daddy Bootcamp, Happiest Baby on the Block and many more! Download a full class schedule here
- Our Family to Family Adoption Program- As the only hospital in Colorado offering classes to adoptive parents and BirthPlace staff, it is our goal to make sure the experience for both families is sensitive and caring. Our unique adoption program embraces both families during the birth and placement of the baby. For more information, contact Rebecca Vahle, Adoption Liaison, at 720-936-9021. Learn more about our award winning Family to Family Adoption Program
Schedule a BirthPlace tour: 303-777-6877
Breastfeeding Support: 303-269-4388
Gift Boutique: 303-269-4950