The BirthPlace at Parker Hospital
An Amazing Experience Delivered Daily
The BirthPlace at Parker Adventist Hospital delivers an amazing experience for new moms, families and guests. From our large private birthing suites, gourmet room service and a unique family-centered approach to care, The BirthPlace combines advanced medical expertise with the utmost of safety, comfort and confidence. Our highly skilled BirthPlace team is ready for anything, including high-risk pregnancies, multiples and premature babies. Our top priority is healthy moms and healthy babies through the entire birthing experience. We invite you to get to know us, and the high level of care we provide.
What Sets Us Apart
Beautiful beginnings start everyday at The BirthPlace. We welcome you to become a part of our growing BirthPlace family, and look forward to celebrating this amazing experience with you.
- Our mission- We extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
- Our Extraordinary Team- Neonatologists, 24/7 anesthesia coverage, passionate and highly trained nurses, OB/GYN physicians, International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) and our unique partnership with Children’s Hospital Colorado, forms a world-class medical team ready to support you and your baby.
- Our Amenities- Our large private birthing suites with individual bathrooms, comfortable guest bed, Wi-Fi and in-room movies, will seem more like your home, than a hospital. Schedule your BirthPlace tour today.
- Our Internet-Based Physician Access- The OBIX fetal monitoring system provides doctors access to vital fetal and maternal patient information—such as fetal heart-rate, contractions and mother’s blood pressure in real time directly to your doctor’s mobile device.
- Our Newborn Intensive Care (NICU)- Our Level III NICU provides comprehensive care to some of our smallest patients—high-risk newborns and multiples age 28 weeks gestation and up. The unit is equipped with the latest technologies in caring for fragile and premature babies, including our state-of-the-art Giraffe® OmniBed incubator that simulates the uterine environment. Learn more about our Newborn Intensive Care Unit.
- Our High Risk Pregnancy Experts- Sometimes a pregnancy may be considered high-risk or require perinatal care. The Parker Perinatal Center is staffed by leading experts in Perinatology who care for patients with maternal or fetal care needs. Their facility features state-of-the-art equipment capable of providing 3-D and 4-D imagery.
- Our Award Winning Lactation Program- We were the recipient of the Colorado Can Do 5! Breastfeeding Excellence Starts Today (B.E.S.T.) award.
- Our Unique Baby Classes- Our expert educators bring a wealth of experience to all our baby classes. We offer several comprehensive baby classes including Daddy Bootcamp, Happiest Baby on the Block and many more! Download a full class schedule here.
- Our Family to Family Adoption Program- As the only hospital in Colorado offering classes to adoptive parents and BirthPlace staff, it is our goal to make sure the experience for both families is sensitive and caring. Our unique adoption program embraces both families during the birth and placement of the baby. Learn more about our award winning Family to Family Adoption Program.
Schedule a BirthPlace tour: 303-777-6877
Breastfeeding Support: 303-269-4388
Gift Boutique: 303-269-4950