Family to Family Adoption Support
Macie's Story - An Adoption Journey
An adoptive family and their daughter's BirthMom, Summer, share their adoption journey. Baby Macie...
We believe in the love and caring of families who adopt children, and we believe in the generous hearts and enormous love of parents who decide it is best to place their baby for adoption.
It is our goal to make sure that the experience for both families is sensitive and caring, combining expert medical care with the utmost compassion and sensitivity.
- Providing classes to adoptive parents and special educational opportunities for those in the process of adoption or those that have added to their family via adoption.
- Maybe We'll Adopt Classes for those considering Adoption.
- Supporting families and staff in our BirthPlace during deliveries and placements.
- Providing clear communication between agency social workers and staff members, as well as emotional support for both adoptive parents and patients.
- Encouraging and facilitating our staff's education regarding infant adoption.
- Empowering women considering the option of adoption. Download the brochure The Option of Adoption
Family to Family Adoption Support Program Discussion
Congressman Mike Coffman Honors Parker Adventist Hospital's Rebecca Vahle with Angel in Adoption Award
|Listen to Rebecca Vahle, the Adoption Liaison at Parker Adventist Hospital, discuss the Family to Family Adoption Support Program with Bren Wolfe of Journey to Me. Journey to Me is a non-profit website that offers post-adoption support to families all over the world.|
*Parker Adventist Hospital is not an adoption agency and does not provide legal adoption advice or services.