Centura Health is updating its online job application system April 21-27. If you are having difficulty applying or don’t see the right position for you – it is likely because of the update/transition and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please return to careers.centura.org on Monday, April 28 to see all open jobs, create a new profile and apply. We appreciate your patience and interest in Centura Health.
If you have an urgent question, email: Inspiretalent@centura.org EOE/M/F/D/V.
Parker Adventist Hospital offers a full range of health care services for the entire family including a Level III trauma / emergency department, cardiac catheterization lab and an Intensive Care Unit. Nationally ranked pediatric care is provided at The Children's Hospital at Parker Adventist Hospital. Neonatal, as well as pediatric emergency specialists are on-site to care for little ones at all times.
Associates working at Parker Adventist Hospital are a part of the following elite programs:
- Specialists in spinal surgery and neurosurgery provide care for patients with complex orthopedic, spinal cord, and neurological brain disorders, including traumatic injuries
- The BirthPlace, with a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), provides 24-hour coverage by clinical experts from The Children’s Hospital
- The Family to Family Adoption Support Program is the only one of its kind in the state
- The only hospital in the Southeast Denver area with pediatric care provided by The Children’s Hospital
- Comprehensive imaging services including advanced digital mammography at The Trio Breast Center
- The Sleep Disorders Center provides advanced sleep study services
- Recently ranked the 99th percentile for overall patient satisfaction by Health Stream Research
- Siemens 64 slice CT scanner with the ability to perform cardiac angiograms and cardiac scoring
- Stryker Navigation System which assists surgeons in precisely locating tumors as well as placing screws during spinal surgery
Click here to find out why working at Parker Adventist Hospital is so unique!